SecurEnds Product Engineering needs to perform scheduled maintenance from time to time in order to important updates to the core platform. This being an off-hours release we will ensure no users are logged in or no sync are underway. We are doing a scheduled release that will go into effect as of May 9, 2021 at 2:00 AM EST and will resolve the following items:
- Fixed an issue when selecting row counts as 100 and selecting the “next” button would bring you back to the first page with a reset to the row count
Exclude OR Delete Multiple Accounts
- Fixed an issue where the check box of the “select all” feature would not clear after successfully excluding or deleting multiple credentials within the Applications Credentials screen. The check box would not be removed, and the proper messaging would not display
System of Record
- Updated error messaging for when a user is added but has a User ID associated with another user in the tool
SFTP Flex Connector Updates
- Added in functionality to map file attributes required for Application or System of Record uploads
- Added in functionality to bring in additional attributes that are not required fields
- Added in functionality to accept CSV, XLS, and XLSX file formats
How this will affect your organization ?Going forward you will be able to notice reduced processing times for synching of connector applications and improvement of the performance of the tool.
What you need to do to prepare ?No action is needed for the changes to take into effect.