- Added in the ability to bulk view and edit Entitlement Custodians for an application. A new column titled “Entitlement Custodian” has been added to the CSV export for updating Entitlements Custodians for an application. A valid email can be entered in the column to assign the proper Entitlement Custodian in bulk.
- Added in new Campaign Owner functionality to all newly created campaigns. This is an optional feature to assign an owner of a campaign. This new assignment gives the users selected Admin level permissions to the campaign to review assigned reviewers and make updates.
- Added the ability to not create an email or ticket if a campaign is marked as 100% approved.
- Added the ability to export a CSV file from the data shown on the Email Audit Screen.
- Row counts no longer reset when clicking to view or select entitlements and closing out the window.
- Added in SOR Status information to the export CSV for Application credentials.
- Made process improvements to Azure Active Directory connector.
- Made process improvements to Google Drive connector.
- Made process improvements to Slack connector.
- Made process improvements to GitLab connector.
- Made process improvements to the O365 connector.
- Made process improvements to the Salesforce connector.
- Made process improvements to the Oracle Data Base flex connector.
- Made process improvements to the SFTP/FTP flex connector.
- Updated issues with syncing multiple connectors at the same time resulting in errored out syncs.
System of Record
- Fixed an issue where duplicate headers would be created in the People Tab when a System of Record connector is synced.
- Updated tool tips for the Configuration Page under the Administration tab.
- Added the ability handle the following character types within the name fields of Application Name, SOR Name, Campaign Template, and Campaign Name. The only allowed characters are:
- Alphabets a-z A-Z
- Numbers 0-9
- Underscore _
- Hyphen –
- Parentheses ( )