Monthly release was deployed on January 11th, 2021.
*Features shown may not be available in all active SecurEnds instances.
- Following List of Screens have been migrated from jQuery data tables to React data tables
Request Audit Trail screen
Campaigns Screen Pending requests
View Entitlements Screen
Access Review Campaign
System of Records
- Server-Side Pagination Implemented in the following screens
- Clearing of cache not required from now on.
- From this release onwards, we no longer require customers to clear cache to effectively receive new updates.
- Update Manager, Entitlement custodian, Application custodian save operations – Performance improved
- Auto complete – Performance improved
- Credentials, Entitlement, Email Audit and latest campaign list in dashboard – Performance improved
- Entitlements mind map is retrieved much faster now
- Bulk Exclude, Bulk Restore and Bulk Assign – Handled Asynchronously now
- Create Template – Performance Enhancements added
- Connector Sync – Performance Enhancements added
- Application Delegation
- Import Filter in Configuration
- Application Mind Map Added
Data Ingestion Improvements
Relating to Upload criteria within SecurEnds
- Fixed appropriate required fields stars with file uploads
- Red “*” required fields reflected accurately
Relating to file uploads of Systems of Records (SORs)
|Can be blank
|Employee First Name
|No longer needs to be first column in the file
|Employee Middle Name
|Employee Last Name
|Employee Email ID
|Eg: Active, Terminated etc..
|Eg: Regular, Contractor etc..