SecurEnds is actively seeking an experienced Product Owner working with IAM (Identity & Access Management) technologies.
As a Product Owner you will engage with customers, Product Engineering and Implementation teams to advance the product’s vision. You will serve as the final authority on product requirements. Working with the product team you will set the priorities and will be accountable for features delivered by team.
- Represent the customer to the development team, develop use cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure alignment with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc.)
- Defines and manages the product’s business metrics, including cost, feature & functionality, risk posture and reliability
- Lead the product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- B.Tech degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of overall experience and 5+ years of recent experience in IAM (Identity & Access Management)
- Demonstrated success in a Product Owner role with an emphasis on information security solutions
- Proven experience providing roadmaps, product overviews, reports, backlog and documentation for enterprise technology solutions.
- Strong knowledge of technology standards (SAML, OAuth), industry trends, and emerging technologies
- A strong understanding of software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to senior management and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders