SecurEnds is actively seeking an experienced Product Business Analyst working with IAM (Identity & Access Management) technologies.
As a Product Business Analyst you will engage with customers, Product Engineering and Implementation teams to advance the product’s vision. You are responsible for aligning what the customer wants with what the team is producing. You work as a bridge between the client requirements and the technical team, looking for gaps and analyzing impact.
- Represent the customer to the development team, develop use cases to ensure alignment with product strategy
- Participate in the requirement gathering of an IAM technical vision that can be articulated across functional groups, aligned with IAM projects, and that delivers needed business agility.
- Understand, define the stakeholders’ needs and Elaboration of the user stories
- Analyzing and documenting functional & nonfunctional requirement for various IAM domains such as Access Management, Identity Life cycle Management, Privileged Access Management, Reporting, and analytics
- Facilitate the conversation between business and IT
- Analyze the technical and business impacts
- Identify the gaps between the customer and the development team
- Be aligned with the Product Owner to communicate the product vision and provide support in backlog management functions, breaking large stories into smaller ones, modeling workflows and data, define business rules, and address non-functional requirements
- Should work independently with business stakeholders to capture IAM use cases and define IAM processes
- B.Tech degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of overall experience and 5+ years of recent experience in IAM (Identity & Access Management)
- Proven experience in Analyzing and documenting functional & nonfunctional requirement for various IAM domains such as Access Management, Identity Life cycle Management, Privileged Access Management, Reporting, and analytics
- Prior experience in creating IAM governance collateral’s such as policy, procedures, standards, and guidelines, Roles type and User Access Reviews etc.
- Demonstrated success in a Business Analyst role with an emphasis on information security solutions
- Proven experience providing roadmaps, product overviews, reports, backlog and documentation for enterprise technology solutions.
- Strong knowledge of technology standards (SAML, OAuth), industry trends, and emerging technologies
- A strong understanding of software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to senior management and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
- Good to have: Security and Risk Management knowledge of information security and risk control frameworks such as NIST, COBiT, ISO 27001, ITIL, and ITSG is preferred; knowledge of technological trends and developments in the area of information security and risk management